HEAT RELEASE HOODS
• Inherently Flame Resistant
• Low Thermal Shrinkage
• Excellent TPP Rating 34.8 after five washings.
• Excellent Arc Flash protection. (Highest arc rating of all hood fabrics (mesh top has no Arc Rating).
• Compliant with NFPA 70E-Current Edition. Meets performance specs of ASTM-F-1506 with the exception of the ventilating mesh top which has no Arc Rating and is not intended for Arc Protection.
• Excellent resistance to welding sparks & splatter; resists pin-holing from welding sparks & splatter.
• Great Value. Low initial cost combined with long wear life.
• Comfortable. Excellent moisture absorbency-wicks moisture off skin so it can easily evaporate. Fabric also has excellent breathability.
• Lightweight—6 oz./ sq. yd. Black color hides soil.
• ALSO AVAILABLE IN CARBON SHIELD (Carbon) MATERIAL A9-304-CS (Double Ply Carbon Shield fabric - ATPV=23.3 hrc 2
Note: Mesh Top has no Arc Rating and is not intended for Arc Protection.
© Copyright 2021 Quantum Protective. All rights reserved.
Manufactured exclusively for QUANTUM PROTECTIVE. The proprietary Para-Tec FR Tri-Blend Rib Knit fabric (High Strength Para-Aramid, Natural FR fiber and High Tenacity Nylon) provides excellent protection while the PBI/Kevlar
Mesh Top ENABLES HEAT TO ESCAPE FROM THE TOP OF THE HEAD.
The end result is a lightweight breathable hood that offers exceptional heat and flame resistance and a high arc rating—ATPV 32 (HRC 3) where you need it most while incorporating a lightweight single ply PBI/Kevlar Port Hole knit panel at the
top for unsurpassed ventilation.
TO BE WORN WITH HARD HAT AT ALL TIMES.